Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, July 23, 2009

First Things First

The number one rule about being any kind of magician is to never reveal their secrets. Though if a magician never revealed how to do his tricks, how could future magicians be born? With this in mind, I want to make sure that everyone understands that this is not a "secrets revealed" blog, but a "how to" blog. I am not making this to wreck the secrets of some of these great tricks but to show you how you too can amaze everyone who experiences them.

The reason this blog is titled " Street Magic Learned at Home" is due to the type of magic I like to do- Street Magic. Two of my favourite magicians are David Blane and Brad Christian. These two magicians are two of the best Street Magicians around and I have tried my best to learn some of their best tricks.
I remember watching a David Blane special on TLC a long time ago and remember being amazed by some of the tricks he performed. When I saw him perform, I got hooked. I wanted to do every trick he could do. Before this, I was mostly into doing card tricks I got from books at the library. But once I saw him, I knew I had to learn more intense tricks.
As time goes on and this blog gets more and more developed, I hope to have a full librabry of tricks that anyone can do.

0 comments: